Terms and Conditions
You are entering Endeavour Ventures Limited’s website (the “Website”) and by doing so you agree to comply with the terms and conditions regulating the use of the Website, and information contained herein, as set out below or as modified from time to time by Endeavour Ventures Limited (“Endeavour”) and notified to you.
Compliance to these terms and conditions and any other rule imposed to the users hereof may be monitored by Endeavour.
You acknowledge that:
- the Website and its contents are proprietary information of Endeavour or its licensor, which own the copyright and intellectual property rights thereon. All other rights are reserved to Endeavour;
- the viewing or printing of such proprietary information is restricted to your own personal and private use and will not confer you any rights whatsoever on any copyright material so viewed or printed out;
- the reproduction, storage or circulation of any copyright material (the “Material”) without Endeavour’s prior written approval will constitute an infringement of Endeavour’s rights over the Material;
- Endeavour has the right at its sole discretion to edit, refuse to post or remove any Material submitted to or posted on this Website;
- you may create a link between external websites and this Website only prior Endeavour’s written approval; and
- Endeavour makes no representations or warranties as to the contents of any external websites which may be linked to this Website and any actions you may wish to take on the basis of such third parties websites will be at your own risk.
These conditions and any claim based upon use of this Website shall be governed by the laws of England and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
You acknowledge that:
- the nature of software and the Internet does not guarantee uninterrupted or error free access to or running of this Website or the transactions conducted through it and Endeavour shall not be liable for any failure in processing your details due to software or Internet errors or unavailability, or circumstances beyond its reasonable control;
- Endeavour will use its best efforts to ensure that the information contained in this Website is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However, Endeavour makes no warranties or representations in respect thereof;
- the information provided on this Website, unless stated otherwise, does not constitute legal or professional advice and you should always consult your legal and/or financial advisors before taking or refraining from taking any action which may have legal or financial consequences. For the avoidance of doubt, Endeavour accepts no liability for any loss suffered as a result of your use of this Website or reliance on any information provided on it and excludes such liability to the fullest extent permitted by law; and
- this Website is intended for users in the United Kingdom only; if you are a non UK resident the use the Website is entirely at your own risk.
Additional Terms and Conditions apply to Endeavour members and these terms are set out in the Client Form.